April 25, 2014

Friday Favorites


INSTAGRAM PHOTO BY UNCLE BEEFY

Happy Friday, kids! How was your week? Hope it's been a good one! That rainbow up there happened last week and if you follow me on Instagram or any other Seattle-area blogger you'll know we went bananas with endless shots of this incredible beauty (it was actually a double rainbow!). I figure it's a great image to start the weekend with, n'est-ce pas? Here are a few other favorites to fritter through:

  • I so need to do this.
  • Can't wait to get my eyes on this book.
  • Geninne's work always makes me happy.
  • Billy is some serious kind of sass-o-FRASS and I can always count on him to make me laugh.
  • Sometimes I imagine Billy, Gabriel, and I hanging out together. Drinking these margaritas! We'd probably end up getting arrested.
  • Oh well, a good time for us to listen to Lisa school us in 'embracing the abyss'.
  • Maybe one of y'all would be willing to bring us this pretty little cake to cheer us up? File entirely optional.
  • And while we wait for you, we'll just be practicing our lip sync routine in the yard.

  • Woah. That got a little tangential, didn't it? Leave it to me.

    Happy weekending and I'll see you next week!


    3 comments:

    1. I'll be honest-I had to look up tangential. ;)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Haha! I even had to look it up to make sure it was a real word and not my linguistic liberties at play. ;)

        Delete

    Thanks for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

    Even if I don't always get the chance to respond back, know that you're sending smiles across the miles. Warm wishes right back atcha! Thanks again!

    p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" isn't a platform for random acts of nastiness. Keep it classy.